sm_staffing Silverman McGovern Staffing
"Connecting great people with great companies"
Administrative Assistant / Administrative Coordinator
In the administrative assistant role, the individual will perform administrative duties and project team support including typing, filing, maintaining records, managing travel and related expenses, scheduling of meetings, preparing presentations and managing ordering of supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine and confidential administrative tasks
- Arrange business itineraries and coordinate staff travel arrangements
- Schedule appointments and meetings via Outlook
- Prepare presentations and documentation as required for meetings
- Maintain and order supplies for the department
- Manage/complete special projects as needed
- High school diploma required, Bachelor degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years administrative assistant experience
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must have experience with calendar management and scheduling appointments
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills